Friday, December 31, 2010

Mini Pond to welcome Year 2011

Finally, I could assemble an old-2nd-hand mini pond that I wanted to do it so much. After much tears & anger; it's worth it! You won't belief it if I tell you that this is in my bedroom...

Took me a while trying to get the water flowing nicely out from the brown vase-pot but then, my brother commented it being too noisy. Then, I've to re-arranged it several times. *phew* Anyway, I'm satisfied so far with the water flow...


**Top View**

**Side View**

I'm suppose to sleep with it tonight and figure out what I want to do futher with the pond... It still has some "room" for some other living creatures...

Should I have tortoise in it?

Should I have koi fish in it?

Should I have tortoise & koi fish in it?

Or leave it as it is??...

But, one thing for sure I need is more greeny plants and maybe a mini flower species that can survive in water... Any recommendation?

Note: A short video I took to hear the water flow.

No comments: