Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pot Luck @ Canal Garden

Seriously, I can't recall when was the last time, all 8 of us; "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" from MGS gathered for a eating meetup. So, I was ever too delighted to hear the confirmed attendance and with 3 mummies to be... it's just so happy occassion that I was even glad I had my camera with me to capture the moments.

Pot luck was the event and I prepared macaroni cheese salad. With 3 mummies to be concern with, it has to be careful when picking the menus. So, we had the meetup around 11.30-12am @ Siau Wei's house.

Of course as usual, people don't start eating at the instant arrival. Catching up on the mummies with their coming babies... *chuckled* while waiting for the rest to arrive. Wondering who will be the last to arrive and whether it's still the same old record... Hehehe... Nope, this time wasn't!

*Setting up the table & getting ready to eat at around 1.30pm*

*Everything on the table seems "healthy". Kakaka... Tempting too!*

*It's so hard to get them to take a group picture*

**CHEEEESSSEEEEE**

**Time to dig in & eat...
I'm sure the little ones are very hungry by then... **

**Still have desserts, Yoong Han made cup-cakes...*Yummie*

**And Siau Wei bought RT's cake...Yum Yum**

No comments: