Monday, June 08, 2009

Berjaya Hills, Pahang

As Lily, Charlie & 5th-Aunt from Johor Bahru are in town for several days, it was also a time for me to spend some time with them as Lily & I are now the closest among my many cousins after our INTI-days-together.

Weeks before, several enquiries were made for Pangkor Island's resorts but was very frustrated with the economical hotel's service and gave up trying to book a room during the King's Birthday-Hols-Weekend. Of course the better resorts are too pricey to even thinking to attempt during the peak-season.

We head up to the Berjaya Hills for a one day trip excurssion. This is my 2nd time up to this hill and personally, the cool weather is not there anymore. Maybe, it's partly due to the heat at KL which probably when the weather is not so hot, the hill maybe cooler.


We detour to Bentong for dinner which happened to be an adventure-drive for me as I took the trunk-old-road from Janda Baik to Bentong that took us to an endless-winding road trip that I think my aunt's heart beat never stop worrying until we reach Bentong town.

After dinner, lucky found the Karak-Highway but it was pitch-dark and I was really worried driving on it. Alan's sms-message asked me to be careful driving in Karak-Highway, did not leave my mind at any seconds until I reach the end of the Highway. For the first time in my life, I'm a little bit in fear to be driving at so-pitch-dark highway. Thank God!


Special thanks to Charlie for taking most of the wonderful & memorable pictures. PHOTO

No comments: