Friday, September 05, 2008

Coco : The Poodle

Invitation from my Company's Managing Director to have dinner at his home. The main-course was "roasted pork" and this happened to be the second time I tasted the same chef-supplier who prepared it. And being in MD's home for the second time, I did not follow the rest to tour around his house. Instead, I was so eager to play with his poodle-pup that I took it out from it's cage and carry it around and play with it.

Jenny even remarked, "Looks like our Faith here won't be leaving the house early as planned since she is having a good time with the pup" with a chuckled. Oh yes! I lost track of the time when I had Coco (the poodle's name) in my embraced and occassionally, lazing itself at my lap.


Oohhh... now, I still can imagine it's smell even after my shower. I told Mr Leong that if his family going for a vacation, he can always get me to babysit the puppy for him. Hehehe...

No comments: