Friday, February 29, 2008

New Toy

After several months, browsing thru the shops, I had finally decided on getting the less expensive and common in the market instead of the sophisticated-brand. Just in case, if I had to go all the way to KL city just if it may one day break-down when its still during the warranty period, that will be too much of a hassle for me who don't favor going to KL city that much in a year. *grin*

I always make sure I read the manuals first before I start playing with any new toy in case you know, a tech-idiot like me may somehow wrongly fix it or can easily be 101 reasons, it may go wrong. Everything seems user-friendly and easy on the manuals.

It was a pretty screeching experience on my first attempt to play with it. On my second attempt, my hairs on my legs & hands actually stood up too... With the rather noisy sound that it blasted out, its not helping me much to actually ease me but what the heck, it should not be that scary-a-thought, right?

So by third attempt, "wah-lar"... it was completely fun and challenging...

No comments: