Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hawaiian Nite

This shall be the last event to mark the end of this year... My company annual dinner; this year a little more grand where all the branches' staffs are invited and also the Group Directors. As usual, being the Head Committee to organize this event did not give me much chance and time to have a good time. The few hours of pre-preparation were somehow fun and less stressful compare to the whole month of December.
I'm not being vain to only post pictures of me in them but I'm too lazy to load all of them because this year, it was a big disappointment that our Company's most talented "photographer" couldn't join us. Nevertheless, some food pictures to make you crave for them... I can only see them but did not get to taste them much...


~ Bid my farewell to 2007 ~

No comments: