Sunday, June 03, 2007

^^Bon Voyage^^

Today, after church service my family and I had lunch at Raku Japanese Restaurant. "Eat-All-We-Can Buffet". We were an hour early thinking that the restaurant opens at 11am. So, we just sat at the Concorde lobby while chatting away about my brother's luggage and how to pack them. For someone who always love the air-condition, I have no idea why he is so afraid that he will not bring sufficient clothes for the winter in Australia. So, this lunch is specially for my brother...

Since I was starving madly, I totally forgotten to take the pictures of the food before I eat. My family were the first customers so, all the food were untouched and neatly-arranged. But, I just simply forgotten...

Felt pretty odd also when I was walking around taking pictures of the food, not sure if I'm allow to do it and since some other people who are dining in were actually eye-ing me suspiciously, so I did not take all of 'em.

Anyhow, this place is not going to be the top 5 Japanese-buffet that I will recommend. So, nothing much to fancy about it... but I did like the cold-soba & smoked salmon.

Before I leave the last bread-crumbs on this page...
Here a short note for my brother...

No comments: