Saturday, January 02, 2010

Addicted to FarmVille


First day on FarmVille and I'm addicted to it. In the begining, I'm given 6 plots of land and 2 of them already have egg-plants planted on it and almost time for harvest. And I bought seeds for Strawberries as it's only 10 coins for 1 plot and it can be harvest after 4 hours.

Next, I bought the white fence for 300 coins each. Then, bought the brown chicken for $7. Bought about 12 hale bales so that I can collect more points for myself to get to another level. Started to grow an apple tree which cost me 325 coins.

Once the strawberries are ready for harvest, I replant the plot of land with pumpkins and pointsettia. Both will take days to be harvest. While all this is on-going, I was busy fertilising friend's crops in order to get more coins and also help them getting rid of crows, fox and other farm pests. After my hard work, I'm awarded & gifted too; the picnic table & the rest tent.

Finally, I managed to buy a sheep for 700 coins!! Yeh!! Time to take a break... farming is tiring... Being in Level 7 is satisfactory for the time being. Happy Avatar Farming... my new hobby for 2010!

No comments: