Friday, June 27, 2008

Broadway Musical

Yesterday evening, I had a phone call from Jaime asking me if I'm doing anything tonight and of course, I won't be doing much other than bringing home work to do. So, she invited me to watch the Disney Beauty & the Beast Broadway Musical at KLCC. She got free tickets from her sister and other than herself, her mom-in-law & her aunt-in-law are watching as well.

Since I'm worried that I'll be late to arrive Alan's place, I had obtain permission to leave the office at 5pm instead. Got to Alan's place rather early and rested a bit while playing with Gabby while she is fussing and laughing around. Had a light dinner at around 6.30pm as it was too early for me to eat much. Nevertheless, the dinner is simple home-cook and yet lovely, just a bit too spicy to consume to much in case my stomach cannot take it.


Looking forward to this as it's my first experience watching broadway musical. We were lucky there is not much traffic since we took the highway and pay thru a few tol-gates. We are early and just as expected... Malaysians are always never punctual.


The musical started at around 8.15pm as the Organisor would like the theather to be filled up and nobody will miss out on anything since it's not cheap to get the tickets. Despite that we have free tickets, I'm really honour that I'm sitting at the 7th-row from the stage. No video-ing allowed and I don't wish to do that as well since people do pay to watch it. And I enjoyed myself very much despite that it ended till quite late.


No comments: